latest shots

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Coming to a Crescendo

My addiction for the day is Pandora. It's my way of shucking off my previously horrendous taste in music. You put in an artist that you like, or a song you like, and it creates and plays a station of songs you can listen to that are similar in style to the song/artist you put in. Some are popular songs, some are of the indie-variety. You get to rate which ones you like and which you don't. I have a side bar on my blog now that shows which songs I've enjoyed recently.
  • New favorite song I was unaware of before: "Friends" by The Wannadies
  • Song I haven't been able to get out of my head for the past week: "Promiscuous" by Nelly Furtado
  • Song that has enticed me to go out and buy the whole CD: "The Adventure" by Angels and Airwaves

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like Nelly Furtado (and not just because I didn't know how to spell her name so I had to go back to the blog to look it up). She just annoys me for some reason - and that makes me sad, because I WANTED to like her.