latest shots

www.flickr.com

Monday, November 27, 2006

I know I need to post

It's been a rollercoaster-of-emotions-type month, and writing about it seems difficult at the moment. A lot of good things happened this month and that is what I am going to focus on here, because I need to or the pain of the not-so-good things will consume me. It's a very strange feeling to be so happy and sad/nervous at the same time.

Things I am ecstatic about:
1) Andrew's Birthday! Lots of Friend's Birthdays!
2) Andrew Proposed! We're Engaged! (yes that comment was slightly girlie)
3) Surprise Trip to Savannah, GA!
4) Mom & Dad's Birthdays!
5) Thanksgiving! With lots of food and family! 4 Day Weekend!
6) Going to Mexico on Wednesday!

I am very lucky and I'm counting my blessings right now. I had a lot to be thankful for this thanksgiving. I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks rachel! he's not too shabby :)