latest shots

www.flickr.com

Friday, December 29, 2006

The Woman is Twenty-Six!

Today is My Dear Friend Sarah's Birthday.

She likes to kiss women.

And her husband. (Hi Ethan!)


My 7 Favorite Things About Sarah Are:
(in no particular order)

1. Her ability to look at a situation and take the positive out of it.
2. Her endless knowledge of all that is Hebrew/Jewish.
3. Her imagination. (You should totally see the sorority we made up in college.)
4. She lives in Colorado, near PRIME ski areas! (yeah! for well-located friends!)
5. Her family rocks my face off.
6. She's a lover, not a fighter.
7. She has great stories about being in the weirdest situations with bizarre/lunatic people.

Happiest Birthday Sarah! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One last try! Marysia rocks my world and I love blogs about me....