latest shots

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

i totally think i'm allergic to studying.

Everyone can return from hiding, because a wedding dress has been tried on and ordered, so there is no turning back now. And of course, it's nothing like what I've been looking at or pictured or set criteria. I just like to keep you on your toes like that.


Right now, I am, amongst the wedding dress traumas, in the midst of studying for the PE exam. And let me tell you. Nothing sucks the fun out of spring like working problems on poop-water treatment plants for 16 hours in a weekend. It's finally getting warm and sunny, ALMOST, close-but-not-quite bathing suit season, and I am lucky if I see the light of day at all. Come April 21st, it will be a brand new me, one who steps outside the confines of a flourescent prison for more than a quick potty break. Let the countdown begin...

No comments: