latest shots

www.flickr.com

Monday, November 26, 2007

I now pronounce you, Husband and Cranky.

With a capital C.
Please excuse the negativity of the last post, I was sick with a head cold and sore and nursing blisters in 6 different places. But I really did have a great time, and would do the trek again in a heartbeat. It was that cool an experience, and I'm happy Andrew had the idea to do it.

At a brief glance, I had a blast at the wedding - AMAZING to see everyone - I wish it had last 4 more hours! I can't thank all my friends enough for all their help with setting up, just being really agreeable and nice to The Crazy, even with something like feeding us Chuy's at our hair appointments.

Seriously, you know who you are, and you are all the ulitmate in rocking my face off :) I want to kiss each one of you. On the cheek, not on the lips, you know, so I don't freak you out. I'm married, sheesh.

Here are a few pictures from the wedding, not the photog's, but a family friend's. Let the fromage begin!




No comments: