latest shots

www.flickr.com

Monday, January 28, 2008

little gems from a weekend

"I love cheese grits. It's like bread you don't have to chew." - Whitney over breakfast

"Some call it stalking. I call it love." - bumper sticker in Austin.

Celine Dion is Awesome. She conducts electricity.

Genius T.V.: The Millionaire Matchmaker

Beer+ Lime Juice + Tabasco = watered-down bloody mary - where are the veggies?

It takes 5 women to change a flat tire. One to crank, one to jack, and 3 to keep the car from tipping.
_________________________________________
Great times this weekend, catching up with my sister and friends, some I haven't seen since college. Dinner for David and Alexis' engagement at Moonshine was beautifully planned and yummy to boot (both company and consumption). Breakfast with Laura was highly entertaining - I wish I could pocket her energy - she is a one woman show in her element. Meeting a few of Kasia's South By friends was long over due, and lovely company. Lunch with Leia for her birthday was a reunion of the ladies. Taking a walk around Town Lake in the beautiful weather was just what the doctor ordered after a soggy January. I feel refreshed.


No comments: