latest shots

www.flickr.com

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Let it Sparkle!



I read a blog (found through Amy L.) by Stephanie Klein, who's writing I find pretty humorous. The above video left me giggling in my office. She lives in Austin (yeah!) and her newest book is coming out - Moose. I plan to buy this book and her first release Straight Up & Dirty on my next trip to the book store. Ahh, how I miss the book store! You've got to balance the finance and accounting books with some light reading.

I want to be the girl in that bathroom with her, because I think I would have died, even just filming a commercial. Occasionally, I like to freak Andrew out, and act crazed and luney [acting...?], complete with cracked-out faces and animalistic body movement. He is starting to catch on, and it's becoming less effective for shock factor, so maybe I'll get some inspiration from new material...

No comments: