latest shots

www.flickr.com

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Away We Go


Today, Andrew gave me a few hours break so Gemsong and I went to see "Away We Go." I really liked this movie, and the subject matter was all to close to home for where we are in our lives right now. It was well written, touching and funny. Plus, added bonus: I FINALLY got to go to the River Oaks Theater after living down the street from it for 4 years. It is completely old school and small, totally convenient, so I will try to see more movies there in the future.
Favorite Scene: The Stroller is Like a Race Car. If you see it, you'll know what I mean.
Next, I want to see The Hangover, but I am under express instructions from Andrew, that if I go see this without him, before him, I am placing the delicate balance that is our marriage in peril. He is THAT SERIOUS.

No comments: