Tuesday, August 08, 2006
I am going to San Diego this weekend, and I am mucho excited for many reasons:
1. I haven't been to Cali, the place of paradise-like weather since I graduated college 3.5 years ago.
2. I haven't been to San Diego since I was 18, and then there was much rowing involved at the Crew Classic. This trip shouldn't be quite as physically demanding.
3. I need a vacation, and I have been being brattier than normal about it lately. Those around me are starting to suffer.
4. It's [virtually] free! Seeing as Andrew is already there on business and I got my ticket from his Dad's miles. Yeah Andrew's Dad!
5. I will have not seen Andrew for a full week by the time I get there, and the middle of the bed is starting to lose it's allure. Yes, you can all proceed to throw up in your mouths a little bit.
6. I hear there are beaches in California. Suggestions on which one is the funnest are welcome. I've only been to Mission Beach.
I will post some pictures when I return next week! Cheers
Posted by Marysia at 5:58 AM