latest shots

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Our Lady of Perpetual Indecision

A religious haven and support group for maximer women.

I will have you know I have made TWO wedding decisions this week (not without much nagging and whining and overall carrying-on like a 3 year old being deprived of it's candy, CANDY, GIVE ME CANDY NOW.)

1) The Wedding Cake. Of sorts.

I can't tell you how much I had to gather mine and thine will in order to actually get something that I wanted, and not let someone convince me to do something else. Thanks to all thine supportive wills. It only took me 3 trips to make this decision. This is PROGRESS, people.

2) The Bridesmaids Dresses.

These ladies, the glorious women in my life, succumbed to the decision to all wear the exact same dress in the exact same color. I didn't dream it could be so simple. I am still considering mammoth Kentucky-Derby-Style hats as part of the ensemble, but we'll save that for later. You know, for when I've run out of things to torture them with.

No comments: