latest shots

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Baby Items I Love, or Atleast Want to Make Out With a Little

There are so many THINGS that come with babies. No, they don't shoot out the womb additionally (wouldn't that be a neat trick? and convenient...), but many items I wouldn't have thought of that I truly love or use more than I could have imagined. Packing to go the the grandparents place for a night resembles a year-long trip to Zimbabwe, with no running water or electricity mind you.

These are items I would buy for my friends and family who are going into that parenthood place. Some were gifts, some were finds, but I want to make a list (no paritcular order) for my own future reference when I'm trying to think of a unique baby shower gift next time. Maybe it will help some one else as well... if so, BONUS. Also, feel free to add your own discoveries in the comments.
  1. Bumpy Name Orbit Labels - inchbug.com
  2. Bottle Warmer - Munchkin
  3. Exersaucer - Evenflo
  4. Monogrammed Soft Blanket - HopscotchLane.com
  5. Aimee's Nursing Gowns - nursinggowns.com
  6. Baby Leg Warmers - babylegs.com
  7. Velour Bibs - My Blankee
  8. Soft Crib Sheets from Pottery Barn Kids
  9. Fancy Burp Cloths from The Modern Baby Company
  10. Baby Food Cooker/Processor by Beaba Babycook
  11. SwaddleMe Easy Swaddle Blanket - Kiddopotamus
  12. "Baby 411" Parenting Book - Baby 411
  13. Ridiculously Adorable Outfits from Janie and Jack
  14. Hands-Free Pumping Bra from Easy Expressions (seriously, don't laugh, it's awesome)
  15. Pacifier we brought home from the hospital and fun clip by Soothie
  16. Pink Velcro Baby Sneakers by Converse
  17. Announcements and Cards from tinyprints.com

1 comment:

SleeplessInSeattle said...

Thanks for reminding me about the Orbit Labels! I loved them :)