latest shots

www.flickr.com

Monday, April 12, 2010

Numero Quatro

That would be ear infection #4.

Thankfully, either we are catching on faster now, or she is getting better faster. Either way, we got one whole nights sleep thanks to the g-rents on Saturday night. Sleeping in until 8:30 has never felt so absolutely indulgent.

MBA Gala (err.... Prom) was on Saturday night, and it was such a good night, I can't believe I will be done with class in 1.5 weeks! How can this be? I just got here! How did it go so fast??? I am growing more apprehensive as the time accelerates down. Real life seems very daunting...

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

Another EI?? Is your pedi talking tubes yet? Poor Lily :(

EEP! Graduation!! How goes the job hunt??

SleeplessInSeattle said...

That's so exciting Marysia! I feel like you just started like last week!